Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FGM GOES TO DAVOS.... This means life to so many!Thanks for your vote by Lucy Mashua

I can't express the joy I felt when I heard that Female Genital Mutilation will be tabled in DAVOS to the world leaders by Julia who asked me for my support to represent us in Davos,
As a survivor I endorsed her ....and asked my fans to vote and they voted....and today Davos announced that our votes spoke....and we did it...this means a lot to A survivor! Am going to see to that the world leaders implement and act on FGM...as the Global Ambassador for fighting FGM and standing for Women rights this is my promise to you! Julia congratulations!!!!

Ambassador Lucy .s .Mashua President of Mashua's voice for the voiceless International
Assisting refugees in the US and representation in advocasy
The Global Ambassador for fighting Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and standing up for Women’s Rights.
And the Chairperson of a worldwide campaign against FGM.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mashua-Against-FGM/225406701415

THIS MUST STOP!!!!! NOW!!!!!